As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Adafruit #ad
Base Kit, Adafruit Circuit Playground Express Developer Edition #adAdafruit #ad
- Microusb port for programming and debugging. 2 mb of spi flash storage, used primarily with CircuitPython to store code and libraries.
Atsamd21 arm cortex m0 processor, running at 3. 3v and 48MHz. Usb port can act like serial port, mouse, keyboard, joystick or MIDI!. The original Circuit Playground Classic made even better.
2. Adafruit #ad
Adafruit 3915 Circuit Playground Express Enclosure #adAdafruit #ad
- The case winds around all the touch pads so you can still touch them or attach alligator clips. The enclosure is designed to snap together securely with no tools required. This enclosure is only compatible with the Circuit Playground Express! This minimal but elegant acrylic case will turn your board into an electronic snowflake.
You can still press all the buttons and slide the switch thanks to a clever plastic widget fitted inside. The enclosure is designed to snap together securely with no tools required. Lic case will turn your board into an electronic snowflake.
3. Adafruit #ad
Circuit Playground Classic #adAdafruit #ad
- Adafruit part number 3000 . The newer express version is Adafruit Part number 3333. Atmega32u4 processor, running at 3. 3v and 8MHz. The circuit playground has usb HID support, so it can act like a mouse or keyboard and attach directly to computers.
Green "on" led so you know its powered, Red "#13" LED for basic blinking. Important note: this is the classic version of circuit Playground. Microusb port for programming and debugging with Arduino IDE.
4. Adafruit #ad
Adafruit MicroSD Card Breakout Board+ ADA254 #adAdafruit #ad
- Proper level shifting built-in. Read and write 2gb+ of storage. Know when your adapter is reading/writing with LED light. Assembled and tested.
5. Adafruit #ad
Adafruit HUZZAH32 – ESP32 Feather Board #adAdafruit #ad
- 240 mhz dual core tensilica LX6 microcontroller with 600 DMIPS. Integrated dual mode Bluetooth classic and BLE. Integrated 520 KB SRAM. Integrated 802. 11b/g/n ht40 wi-fi transceiver, baseband, stack and LWIP. 4 mbyte flash include in the WROOM32 module.
6. Adafruit #ad
V1.2, Adafruit 259 , USB Li-Ion/LiPoly Charger #adAdafruit #ad
- Chip supports a 10k ntc thermistor which we have stuffed as a plain 10K. For people who require temperature monitors using high charge rates, remove the 10K and solder in the thermistor in its place.
Weight: 5. 7g 02oz. Comes assembled and tested with a free bonus jst cable. For charging single lithium ion/lithium polymer. 01 inch.
7. Adafruit #ad
For use with CircuitPython & Arduino IDE, Adafruit Trinket M0 #adAdafruit #ad
- Same size, form-factor, and pinout as classic Trinket. Atsamd21e18 32-bit cortex m0+, 48 mhz processor, 6x as fast as original Trinket! 256kb flash - 32x as much as 8 KB on ATtiny85. 32 kb ram - 64x as much as 512 bytes on ATtiny85. 48 mhz 32 bit processor - 6x as fast as ATtiny85.
8. Adafruit #ad
Adafruit PID 3591 HUZZAH32 – ESP32 Feather Board pre-soldered #adAdafruit #ad
- Module is nestled in at the end of this Feather contains a dual-core ESP32 chip. Pre-assembled headers. Esp32 has way more gpio than the ESP8266. Recommended for makers who have some experience with microcontroller programming.
9. Adafruit #ad
Adafruit Gemma M0, Miniature Wearable Electronic Platform #adAdafruit #ad
- Same size, form-factor, and pinout as classic Gemma. 256k of flash and 32k of RAM. Native usb supported by every OS ATtiny85 does not have native USB. Can be used with Arduino IDE or CircuitPython. 48 mhz 32 bit processor - 6x faster than ATtiny85.
10. Adafruit #ad
NRF52832, Adafruit Feather nRF52 Bluefruit LE #adAdafruit #ad
- This chip has twice the flash, analog inputs, timers, pwm, sram and performance of the earlier nrf51-based bluefruit modules. The adafruit feather nrf52 bluefruit is an easy-to-use all-in-one bluetooth low Energy board, with a native-bluetooth chip, the nRF52832! It's our take on an 'all-in-one' Arduino-compatible + Bluetooth Low Energy with built in USB and battery charging.
It allows you to run code directly on the nrf52832, lower overall power consumption, straight from the Arduino IDE as you would with any other MCU or Arduino compatible device.
Instead, this chip is programmed directly! It's got tons of awesome peripherals: plenty of GPIO, etc. A single mcu means better performance, and lower production costs if you ever want to design your own hardware based on your Bluefruit nRF52 Feather project! Leaving out the extra microcontroller means the price, complexity and power-usage are all lower/better.
Best of all it has arduino ide support so there is no 'helper' chip like the ATmega32u4 or ATSAMD21. The example code works great with Adafruit's existing iOS and Android app. Want to program the chip directly? You can use our command line tools with your favorite editor and toolchain. The chip comes pre-programmed with an auto-resetting bootloader so you can upload quickly in the Arduino IDE with no button-pressing.