As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lkonwee #ad
Lkonwee Center Finder Tool，90 Degree Line Gauge Center Positioning Square，Aluminum Alloy Woodworking Center Scribe Square Center Scribe，Small Square and Marking Center Finder #adLkonwee #ad
- Has been useful for drawing lines like a saddle square and squaring up plane blades. It doubles as a center finder for small/narrow boards is a major plus the pencil hole even fits a regular #2 Ticonderoga pencil, no special mechanical pencil needed.
Quick and easy, this square can help you do it. The square allows you to use the provided pins to center mark boards. It very handy for small projects，easy to use and super accruate，small enough that it is perfect for an apron pocket.
Not only are they absolutely perfectly accurate, no measuring needed. If you are looking to make piston fit items, but the build quality is superb. This tool can easily check that the board edges are square to the face and make adjustments if needed.
2. DFM Tool Works #ad
DFM Small Square and Marking Center Finder Precision MADE IN USA Blue #adDFM Tool Works #ad
- Center marking hole 11/32" 034" to allow larger pencils. Outer dimensions 2. 625" x 1. 625" x 0625". Center marking hole Bottom is 1/16" diameter for consistent center mark. All components including pins Made in USA. Can be used as a Saddle Square to Transfer Lines.
3. Gohelper #ad
Mini Small Square Center Finder Tool 90 degree precision machinist square Quick Measuring square edge Marking center finder for woodworking pocket layout square marking gauge carpenters square #adGohelper #ad
- Anodized orange surface, rust proof, durable and corrosion resistant. Easy to carry: the edge marking center finder perfect little size to fit in your pocket and into the corners of small boxes and areas. Laser engraving scale: mark the "inch" scale on the side of the center finder ruler, the scales is accurate, durable and easy to read, it is very useful for measuring square work.
Wide application: come with double pins made you quickly determining exact centers on the edges of boards, quick check before drilling work, easily check that the board edges are square to the face, squaring your table and saw blades and square up chisel and plane blades in honing guide, It very handy for mini small square projects.
Extend body profile: small square tool outer dimensions 3.
93" x 2. 67" x 059", extend design much more suitable for carpenters square woodworking which one generally needs something bigger, center marking hole suitable for allow larger pencils, center marking hole bottom is 1/16" diameter for the pencil in a perfectly detailed precision centered position as you scribe the line. High quality: mini center finder square tool is made of high quality aluminum alloy and stainless steel.
4. Weewooday #ad
Center Scriber Line Scriber Woodworking Marking Offset Marking Tool Marking Center Finder Tool Wood Scribe Marking Gauge Fits Standard Wooden Pencils 1, Blue #adWeewooday #ad
- Measurement: 100 x 60 x 50 mm/ 3. 9 x 2. 4 x 2. 0 inches, this woodworking tool can quickly and accurately mark center lines on wood board up to 64 mm/ 2. 5 inch, the diameter of the foot hole is about 7.
2 mm/ 028 inch. Good material: line scriber is made of ABS plastic, durable and easy to use, harmless to your body, please feel free to use it. Multi-function scriber: can mark the center of the plate with a thickness of 64 mm, 3/8 inch, 1/ 4 inch, 3/16 inch, 5/16 inch, 1/8 inch, move the scribe to draw 1/16 inch, 7/16 inch, 1/2 inch edge.
Wide application: suitable for plate grooving, pin joints, assembly work, making reference lines for drilling holes, marking out mortises and rabbets, etc. Magnetic bottom: precision marking tool can be attached to the iron surface, and you can put the pencil in the foot hole, convenient to use and storage.
5. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
4 ea. 4 inch Square 90 Positioning/Clamping Squares to Assemble Cabinets, Drawers or Boxes That Require A 90 Degree Corner #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- The simple and easy to use square 90 will become your third hand while assembling cabinets, boxes or any project that requires a 90° corner to be held in place while assembling. Embossed graduation marks on both sides of each square.
Achieving 90 degree corners just became a whole lot easier! Can be used on a standard 90, outside 90 degree, a t-joint, all four corners and more. It can be used on a standard 90, drawers, a t-joint, all four corners and more! Made from high impact polycarbonate, outside 90 degree, the Square 90 is strong and durable enough for any project.
It can be clamped on the inside or outside.
It can be clamped on the inside or outside corner of your work piece making this a very versatile Clamping Square for any project. The square 90 is secured to your stock using either an F-Clamp NOT INCLUDED or a C-Clamp NOT INCLUDED. You can use the square 90 in multiple situations where a 90 degree angle is needed. Made from high impact polycarbonate.
6. DFM Tool Works #ad
Blue, DFM Small Carpenter Square Made in USA with Fixed Miter Angle Pin English #adDFM Tool Works #ad
- Qty 5 - 1/4" pin holes for Marking Polygon Miters w/ included pin. 1/16" scribe holes in 1/16" increments up to 3". Large enough to cross mark 2 x 4 lumber. All components mADE IN USA. Perfect 3. 5" x 3. 75" size for fitting in your pocket or apron.
7. Jiaroutk #ad
Center Finder Woodworking Square Center Scribe Circle Center Finder 45° 90° Scribe Scribing Rule Layout Gauge Magnetic Wood Measuring Scribe Tool #adJiaroutk #ad
- Portable: this woodworking scribing ruler is small and lightweight that makes it more convenient to carry or store. Durable: this woodworking scribing gauge is made of strong and sturdy aluminum alloy and steel, it can last for a long time.
Useful tool: this woodworking scriber makes you can easily draw 45 degrees and 90 degrees lines. Fine workmanship: this center finding scriber has a smooth and fine surface and the ruler scales are accurate. Measuring tool: this woodworking center finder has a ruler that can easily measure a line's length. 45°/90°scribe Circle center line scriber.
8. DDWT #ad
Center Finder Line Gauge Square Center Scribe Carpenter Woodworking Ruler 45 Degrees Angle Line Caliber Marking Ruler Wood Measuring Scribe Tool #adDDWT #ad
- Used to accurately and efficiently find the center of both round and square stock. Aluminum alloy center finder, sandblasted and anodized; Torsion resistance, machined with multi-axis precision equipment, durability and corrosion resistance.
12 inch stainless steel ruler, laser engraving, metric and Inch two measuring systems, clear and wear-resistant, can be used separately. Randomly draw two lines, the intersection point is the center of the circle. Removable ruler can be used as a positioning unit, can draw 45 degree line.
9. OwnMy #ad
Woodworking Center Scriber Right Angle Line Drawing Ruler Measuring Tool Centerfinder for Woodworking Red, OwnMy 45 Degree Angle Marker Aluminum Alloy Pen Center Finder with Inch Scale #adOwnMy #ad
- Using pencil to draw 2 lines arbitrarily to locate the desired centerline, furniture installation, this center finder could be used widely on woodworking, engineer, or other DIY projects.
This pen blank center finder is designed to draw 45 degree lines on small-sized material, such as cuboid, cylinder, rectangular, cube, square or round timber. Precise inch scale laser-engraved onto the surface of this center scriber, which allows user to measure or make marks conveniently while making DIY woodworking.
Overall dimension is 70mm / 037", total weight is 135g / 2. 75" height x 43mm / Width, thickness is 9. 4mm / 1. 69" length / 4. 76oz. Made of high quality aluminum alloy material through oxidation treatment, this 45° angle marker is durable and sturdy, unfading, rust resistant and wear resistant.
10. Milescraft #ad
Center Scriber and Offset Measuring & Marking Tool for Woodworking, Milescraft 8408 Center Finder #adMilescraft #ad
- Rare earth magnet allows for easy storage on any metal surface. Built-in #2 pencil storage, so you’ll never lose your pencil. Notches for offset marking let you scribe off-center lines.
Center hole holds the pencil in a perfectly centered position as you scribe your line. Offsets range from 1/16” to 5/8”, in ten 1/16th inch increments.
|Warranty||2 year limited|