As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SanDisk #ad
SDSSDH3-500G-G25, 2.5 Inch /7 mm, SanDisk Ultra 3D NAND 500GB Internal SSD, SATA III 6 Gb/s, Up to 560 MB/s #adSanDisk #ad
- Ncache 2. 0 technology delivers blazing-fast speeds. 3d nand provides greater endurance so your drive lasts longer and uses less power. 1 megabyte mb = 1, host device, 000 bytes.
Order with your alexa enabled device. Accelerate your PC for faster boot-up and blazing-fast gaming and graphics. Limited 5-year manufacturer warranty or 200tBW, whichever is sooner US 500GB See official SanDisk website for more details regarding warranty in your region.
Accelerate your PC for faster boot-up and blazing-fast gaming and graphics. Just ask "alexa, order SanDisk Internal SSD. ". Ultra-fast: sequential read speeds of up to 560mb/s; sequential write speeds of up to 530MB/s Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, 000, OS and application.
|Manufacturer||Western Digital Technologies Inc. #ad|
2. Seagate #ad
Seagate BarraCuda 120 SSD 500GB Internal Solid State Drive – 2.5 Inch SATA 6GB/s for Computer, Desktop, PC & Laptop ZA500CM10003 #adSeagate #ad
- Ideal for desktops, laptops, home servers, and gaming PCs. Performance solid state drive: 2TB, 1TB, 500GB, 250GB. Mtbf of 1. 8m hours and TBW up to 300 Included in box: seagate BarraCuda 120 SSD. Maximum sequential read and write speeds up to 560MB/s and 550MB/s.
|Warranty||5 year limited|
3. HP #ad
HP SSD S700 2.5" 500GB SATA III 3D NAND Internal Solid State Drive SSD 2DP99AA#ABC #adHP #ad
- Higher order ldpc error correction for high speed parallel decoding and real time error Correction to ensure data integrity and security. Full compatibility with host.
Exe hp software pre-installation environment. New 3d nand technology and advanced wear balancing algorithm for higher durability @06 drive writes per day. Ideal upgrade for HP PCs. Manufactured to hp high quality standards and fully tested and CERTIFIED in HP laboratories.
Sustained sequential read: Up to 560 MB/s, SATA 1. 5 gb/s, random 4 kb writes: Up to 90 K IOPS. An industry-top-leading reliability mtbf 2m hours, 3 gb/s and 6 gb/s interface, sustained sequential write: up to 515mb/s, form factor: full-sized 2.5inch, random 4 kb reads: up to 75 k iops, and endurance TBW 70 to 295 TBW.
|Manufacturer||Hewlett Packard SSD #ad|
4. SAMSUNG #ad
SAMSUNG 870 EVO 500GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD MZ-77E500B/AM #adSAMSUNG #ad
- More compatible than ever: 870 evo has been compatibility tested for major host systems and applications, motherboards, including chipsets, NAS, and video recording devices. The ssd all-star: the latest 870 EVO has indisputable performance, reliability and compatibility built upon Samsung's pioneering technology.
Industry defining reliability: meet the demands of every task from everyday computing to 8K video processing, with up to 2, 400 TBW under a 5 year limited warranty.
Upgrade with ease: simply plug 870 evo into the standard 2. 5 inch sata form factor on your desktop PC or laptop and let the renewed migration software takes care of the rest. Excellence in performance: enjoy professional level ssd performance with 870 EVO, which maximizes the SATA interface limit to 560 530 MB s sequential speeds, accelerates write speeds and maintains long term high performance with a larger variable buffer.
Samsung magician software: make your drive work smoothly with enhanced Samsung Magician 6 software that helps you easily manage your drive, monitor the drive's health and status, keep up with the latest updates, or even enhance its performance.
|Warranty||3 Years Manufacturer|
5. Western Digital #ad
WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB PC SSD, WDS500G2B0A & Corsair Dual SSD Mounting Bracket 3.5" CSSD-BRKT2, SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm #adWestern Digital #ad
- Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers. Mttf = mean time to failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. An industry leading 1. 75m hours mean time to failure mttf and up to 500 terabytes written tbw for enhanced reliability.
Adjustable mounting holes for symmetrical and asymmetrical dual SSD mounting. 3d nand sata ssd for capacities up to 2tb with enhanced reliability.
Wd f. I. T. Supports 7mm and 9. 5mm height standard SSDs. Tbw terabytes written values calculated using JEDEC client workload JESD219 and vary by product capacity.
As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second MB/s = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second Gb/s = one billion bits per second. As used for storage capacity, one terabyte TB = one trillion bytes. Adapts 3. 5" internal drive bay for use with up to two 2. 5" ssds. Sequential read speeds up to 560mb/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s.
6. Western Digital #ad
2.5"/7mm, Western Digital 500GB WD Blue 3D NAND Internal PC SSD, WDS500G2B0A, SATA III 6 Gb/s, Up to 560 MB/s #adWestern Digital #ad
- Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers. Sequential read speeds up to 560mb/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s. 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty. An industry leading 1. 75m hours mean time to failure mttf 1 and up to 600 terabytes written tbw 2 for enhanced reliability.
3d nand sata ssd for capacities up to 4tb with enhanced reliability. Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data.
1 mttf = mean time to failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. 2 tbw terabytes written values calculated using JEDEC client workload JESD219 and vary by product capacity.
Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD. Wd f. I. T. As used for storage capacity, 1 terabyte TB = 1 trillion bytes. As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second MB/s = 1 million bytes per second and gigabit per second Gb/s = 1 billion bits per second.
|Brand||Western Digital #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Warranty||Western Digital ("WD") values your business and always attempts to provide you the very best of service. No limited warranty is provided by WD unless your WD Product ("Product") was purchased from an authorized distributor or authorized reseller. Distributors may sell Products to resellers who then sell Products to end users. Please see below for warranty information or obtaining service. No warranty service is provided unless the Product is returned to an authorized return center in the region (warranty regions are identified as Canada, U.S.A., Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, India and Thailand) where the Product was first shipped by WD, which may have regional specific warranty implications. If your Product was purchased as a component integrated within a system by a system manufacturer, no limited warranty is provided by WD.|
7. Crucial #ad
CT500MX500SSD1, Crucial MX500 500GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD, up to 560MB/s #adCrucial #ad
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95k/90k on all file types. Integrated power loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut.
Crucial 5 year limited warranty. Accelerated by micron 3D NAND technology. Aes 256 bit hardware based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves.
|Manufacturer||CRUCIAL TECHNOLOGY #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 5-year warranty|
8. Seagate #ad
2.5 Inch SATA 6Gb/s speeds of up to 560MB/s with Rescue Service ZA500NM1A002, Seagate IronWolf 125 SSD 500GB NAS Internal Solid State Drive #adSeagate #ad
- High endurance: powerhouse SSD endurance and performance designed for heavy workloads and multi-user NAS environments. Ironwolf health management: built in data protection monitors your SSD NAS drive health on compatible NAS, notifying you to intervene before a catastrophic event occurs.
Warranty: enjoy long-term peace of mind with the included five-year limited product warranty protection plan.
Ironwolf health management: built in data protection monitors your SSD NAS drive health on compatible NAS, notifying you to intervene before a catastrophic event occurs. Data recovery included: rest easy with 3-years of Seagate Rescue Data Recovery Services.
|Warranty||5-year limited manufacture warranty|
9. SK hynix #ad
SK hynix Gold S31 SATA Gen3 2.5 inch Internal SSD | SSD 500GB | 500GB SATA | Up to 560MB/S | Solid State Drive | Compact 2.5' SSD Form Factor SK hynix SSD | Internal Solid State Drive | SATA SSD #adSK hynix #ad
- 5 year warranty and rock solid support from technology pioneer, now available to PC builders and upgraders. Top tier speed, best-in-class sequential read speeds. Premium upgrades to your PC with SSD from global semiconductor powerhouse.
Superior reliability and stability mtbf/tbW. 1. 5 million hours mtbf, best-in-class 600 TBW terabytes written. Leading edge solution powered by in-house 3D NAND, controller and DRAM. Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 525MB/s.
|Brand||SK hynix #ad|
|Manufacturer||SK hynix #ad|
|Warranty||You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon.com that is "dead on arrival," arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Amazon.com reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. Amazon.com will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor.|
10. PNY #ad
SSD7CS900-500-RB, PNY CS900 500GB 3D NAND 2.5" SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD #adPNY #ad
- Read and 500MB/s seq. Backwards compatible with SATA II 3GB/sec. Exceptional performance offering up to 550MB/s seq. Superior performance as compared to traditional hard drives HDD.
Write speeds. Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer and feel the difference with super-fast OS boot times and application loads. Ultra-low power consumption.