As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Toptekits #ad
Absorbing Rubber Pads, PWM Static Pressure for 5V 3-Pin ARGB,NOT Work with 4-pin RGB or Standard RGB+12VMF120 Halo, Cooler Master MasterFan MF120 Halo Duo-Ring Addressable RGB Lighting 120mm Fan #adToptekits #ad
- Certified compatibility: compatible with most of addressable rgb capable motherboards Aura, Mystic Light and Polychome Sync. In order to install this cooler fan correctly, please watch the installation video instruction by visiting this link: https://www. Youtube. Com/watch?v=T_Jjzgq_htU. Gigabyte adapter cable" or "addressable rgb LED Small Controller" are SOLD SEPARATELY! Please check the ARGB motherboard of your motherboard before purchase!3the argb connection header of this case fan is 4-position-3-pin, a 3-position-3-pin ARGB header adapter may need for some Gigabyte motherboard.
Duo-ring addressable rgb lighting: 24 individually controlled argb lEDs for a stunning visual effect.
Performance engineered: hybrid static Pressure blade design to tackle resistances in CPU liquid radiator, low-noise or mesh chassis ventilation while boosting overall airflow. Note: 1the addressable rgb light function must be work with an addressable rgb+5v, 3-pin capable motherboard or an addressable rgb+5v, 3-pin controller NOT included.
2it will not work with 4-pin RGB or Standard RGB+12V. Note for gigabyte motherboard owner: a gigabyte adapter cable may be required to connect "mf120 halo argb" to some models of Gigabyte RGB Fusion Addressable RGB capable motherboard with 3-position-3-pin ARGB Header. Silent cooling technology: noise reduction technology and sound Absorbing Materials for a quieter and longer lifespan cooling solution. Pwm fan control: dynamic speed adjustment between 650 rpm to 1, 800 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow.
2. Thermaltake #ad
3 Pack CL-F079-PL12SW-A, Thermaltake Pure 12 ARGB 5V Motherboard Sync/Analog Controller 16.8 Million Colors 9 Addressable LEDs 120mm Hydraulic Bearing Case/Radiator Fan #adThermaltake #ad
- 8 million colors addressable LEDs provide balanced lighting coverage and brightness. 9 fan blade design: designed for balanced air flow and static pressure, Perfect for case or radiator applications. 0 argb series all in 1 coolers for push pull radiator configuration.
Silent & efficient: feature hydraulic Bearing self lubricates with a friction reducing substance for quiet operation without sacrificing performance. Anti vibration: Anti vibration rubber pads promotes silent operation and protection.
3 year. Cooling expansion: maintain unified led lighting when pairing with the water 3. Analog argb controller: low profile controller included for users without rgb cable motherboards. Choose from 8 preset colors red, pulse, ripple, off, and blink, full light, and rainbow, White, blue, 7 LED modes and off mode wave, green, RGB spectrum, yellow, teal, flow, Purple, and 4 LED speeds.
Rib led ring: nine 16. Synchronized your gaming station: control fan lighting with select 5v addressable rgb motherboards; Supported motherboard software includes as US aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB FUSION, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and ASROCK polychrome; Air flow: 56.45 cfm; noise level: 25. 8 decibels.
|Warranty||3 Year Manufacturer|
3. Phanteks #ad
PWM, Phanteks 120mm, High Static Pressure Radiator Retail Cooling Fan PH-F120MP_BK_PWM,Black/White #adPhanteks #ad
- Noise level - 25. 0 decibels. Model number : ph-f120mP_BK_PWM. Air flow - 53. 3 cfm. Country of origin : China. Package weight : 1 pounds.
4. Thermaltake #ad
Thermaltake Riing 12 Series Blue High Static Pressure 120mm Circular LED Ring Case/Radiator Fan with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling CL-F038-PL12BU-A #adThermaltake #ad
- Concentrated compression blade ccb for high-static pressure of demanding applications such as radiators, the CCB is engineered to focus the inner weaker circle of air outwards, allowing the outer section to pressurize and compress the air.
Hydraulic bearing/low-noise design: the hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a high quality, friction-reducing substance which lowers operating noise and improves efficiency.
Anti-vibration mounting system: In-mold injection anti-vibration rubber pads provide hassle-free usage for 80% protection coverage, including all four corners.
Inlet and outlet temp. 3 year warranty. The low-noise cable can reduce the noise level by 24% from 24. 6dba to 18. 7dbA. Are 49℃ and 44. 5℃ in respective, △T= 4. 5℃. Wind blocker frame: to achieve maximum static pressure in all applications, the frame is designed to work with the CCB to reduces the blade's noise and vibration, creating a perfect balance between power and sound.
5. IN WIN #ad
InWin Sirius Loop Addressable RGB Triple Fan Kit 120mm High Performance Cooling Computer Case Fan Cooling #adIN WIN #ad
- If your motherboard has an RGB header use the addressable RGB Controller provided included with 3-pack only. Four shockproof rubber stands are strategically placed on the corners of Sirius loop ASL120 to keep its overall look and help reduce vibrations while in operation.
The circular addressable lighting effect is complemented with black fan blades to add that Solid touch of RGB lighting in PC builds. By simply connecting sirius loop asl120 to the Motherboard, the fan speeds can be automatically controlled through the signal sent to the Motherboard and effectively remove the heat from the chassis.
The dual-looped design provides users the option to install on either side. The lighting effect will function Independently though. The center of the fan is also built with ventilation holes to cool the bearings and extend the fan's lifespan.
Larger blades and thinner frame allows the fan to generate more air, Which is efficiently pushed by the sickle-shaped blades. The large surface area creates more airflow and pressure. Connect sirius loop asl120 directly to the motherboard's addressable header. The triple pack includes an addressable RGB modular controller that allows fans to function without an addressable RGB motherboard.
|Brand||IN WIN #ad|
6. Cooler Master #ad
6 LEDs Fan hub, ARGB Header Extender for Computer Case & Liquid Radiator, 24 Independently LEDs, 120mm PWM Static Pressure Fan, Cooler Master MasterFan MF120 Prismatic Tri-Loop ARGB Lighting #adCooler Master #ad
- Secure connection: no more loose connections. Tri-loop addressable rgb lighting: 2 rings featuring 24 individually controlled ARGB LEDs an additional 6 ARGB LEDs on the fan hub delivers the most vibrant display for you build.
Redesigned fan blade: redesigned fan blades offer static air pressure without compromising airflow to your system and components. Radiant crystalline lighting effect: Unique crystallized loop design on both sides of the fan provide maximum light dispersion of the addressable RGB.
Included connector clips secure your cables for simple and reliable cable management. Argb header extender: extended 3-pin ARGB plug provides daisy chain connection for multiple devices for compatibility to your motherboard. Pwm fan control: dynamic speed adjustment between 650 rpm to 1, 500 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow.
|Brand||Cooler Master #ad|
7. ARCTIC #ad
120 mm Pressure-Optimised Fan with A-RGB, Fluid Dynamic Bearing, Cooler, Black, PWM, ARCTIC BioniX P120 A-RGB Bundle 3 pc, incl. A-RGB Controller, 400-2300 RPM #adARCTIC #ad
- A-rgb for full colour control: 12 a-rgb leds can be controlled independently of each other; the BioniX P120 A-RGB is compatible with the common A-RGB standards of leading motherboard manufacturers; incl; A-RGB Controller.
Technical data: fan speed: 400-2300 rpm, noise level: 0;45 sone, static pressure: 2;1 mm/H2O, airflow: 48 cfm/81;55 m³/h, 2x A-RGB Fan 8-pin Connector.400 to 2300 rpm: wide speed range and PWM Technology allows synchronous fan speed control with all other fans for maximum cooling performance.
Easy chain via connector block: Fan has input and output to pass on light and fan signals; connector block enables this without visible cables. Pressure optimised: in the development of the bionix P120 A-RGB particular emphasis was placed on a focused Air Flow and high static pressure 2;1 mm/H2O; this guarantees efficient cooling.
8. Cooler Master #ad
Cooler Master Master Fan MF120 Halo Duo-Ring Addressable RGB Lighting 120mm 3 Pack with Independently-Controlled LEDS, Absorbing Rubber Pads, PWM Static Pressure for Computer Case & Liquid Radiator #adCooler Master #ad
- Pwm fan controly, dynamic speed adjustment between 650 rpm to 1 800 rpm minimizing noise or maximizing air flow. Performance engineered hybrid static Pressure blade design to tackle resistances in CPU liquid radiator, low-noise or mesh chassis ventilation while boosting overall airflow.
Duo-ring addressable rgb lighting 24 Individually Controlled ARGB LEDs for a stunning visual effect. Wired argb controller color can be adjusted with just a touch of a button without the need for software.
Included 3 mf120 halo 120mm fans, plus Wired ARGB controller. Certified compatibility compatible with most of Addressable RGB capable motherboards Aura Mystic Light and Polychome Sync. Silent cooling technology noise Reduction Technology and Sound Absorbing Materials for a quieter and longer lifespan cooling solution.
|Brand||Cooler Master #ad|
9. ARCTIC #ad
Pressure-optimised, ARCTIC P12 PWM, Black/Black, Very quiet motor, 120 mm Case Fan with PWM, Computer, Fan Speed: 200-1800 RPM #adARCTIC #ad
- Optimised for static pressure: during the development of the new P12 PWM, special emphasis was placed on a focused airstream and thus a high static pressure. More efficient technology: the motor is powered by a Neodym-Iron-Boron-Magnet ring of the newest generation, which allows the new P12 PWM to run much more efficiently than its predecessors.
200 to 1800 rpm regulated via pwm: thanks to 4-pin connector, the RPM can be regulated in a broad spectrum via PWM, noise is kept at a minimum while maximum cooling performance is given when needed.
Extended life span: a 10 °c lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan, the new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature. Technical data: fan speed: 200–1800 rpm, airflow: 56. 3 cfm/95. 65 m³/h @ 1800 rpm, noise Level: 03 sone @ 1800 rpm, pin: 4-pin.
10. Corsair #ad
CORSAIR iCUE SP120 RGB Elite Performance 120mm PWM Triple Fan Kit with iCUE Lighting Node CORE #adCorsair #ad
- Your setup at your command: create vivid lighting effects with powerful CORSAIR iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronised across all your compatible products.
Low-noise, providing high airflow while letting your rgb lighting shine through. Keep your system cool: powerful pwm-controlled fan speeds up to 1, High-Performance: A translucent 120mm fan blade spins as quietly as 18 dBA, 500 RPM, pushing up to 47.7
7 cfm of air with 1. 46mm-h2o of static pressure. Corsair airguide technology: utilizes anti-vortex vanes to direct airflow and concentrate cooling, improving cooling whether used as intake, exhaust, or mounted to a liquid cooling radiator.
Icue lighting node core included: control rgb lighting for up to six coRSAIR RGB fans via CORSAIR iCUE software with this compact RGB Lighting Controller, cutting down cable clutter. Eight individually addressable rgB LEDs: Create mesmerizing RGB lighting with eight LEDs along each fan hub.
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|